About
Thursday, March 19, 2009
My name is Jon and frankly I'm your average college student who happens to love the idea of making money in unique, unfamiliar ways (legally of course!!).
When Did It Start
Years ago...feels kind of funny saying that when I'm still very young, but it's the truth. I recall, when I was 13 or 14, my older brother clicking those still prevalent PTC ads and talking about making money online. I didn't exactly grasp the whole idea then and there and basically blew it off until about two years ago. At that point, I started to Google around to see the legitimacy of making money online and ended up finding GPT sites. I could get paid simply for having an opinion? Had to be too good to be true, so I decided to join a couple paid survey and paid offer sites just as a trial...and here we are today!
Why GPT Sites?
Honestly, they're quick and easy to understand. You can start one day and within a couple weeks have a check or Paypal payment coming your way. There's a certain feeling knowing that you can make even a slight amount of extra cash by sitting in your computer chair without trying to please your boss or anyone else. Lastly, there's the social networking experiments that come along with chasing referrals that I simply find enjoyable and fun. GPT sites open up a whole new world to me.
Find more about the Advantages of Earning Online
How Much Have I Made?
Since July 2007, approximately $1259.30.
Read more at How Much Have I Made On GPTs
Why This Blog?
This blog is dedicated to helping people with any questions or concerns they have about GPT sites, as well as spreading only legitimate GPTs in order to combat the scams. This blog is intended to encourage people to take on not only GPTs, but also other forms of online entrepreneurship.
Goals
# Provide interesting discussion and enjoyment to you
# Provide legitimate GPTs to people interested and show them which GPTs consistently pay
# Create a network of interesting people who I can share any knowledge with
# At some point, launch a network of blogs and other affiliate programs that will amount to at least a part time income
# Find a way to keep myself from working a generic 9-5 job my whole life
# Be able to provide for myself doing something I enjoy and find interesting
If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to shoot me an email using the contact form at the top of the blog.