International Surveys: How/Where Can I Earn?
Saturday, March 21, 2009
I've had lots of people from outside the US ask me how they can earn online by taking surveys. The truth of the matter is, in my experience, international surveys are a rare find. I'm not exactly sure why there aren't more international research companies (maybe there are and I'm just not looking hard enough).
However, I did recently come across a few of companies looking for international survey members that may be of some help. I honestly cannot guarantee anything about their legitimacy, how many surveys they send, what their payouts are like, and so on as I've never personally been a part of them, but I figured I'd share them for the sake of just that.
Rather than list them all here, I'm simply going to redirect you to another individual who has already spent quite a bit of time gathering them up and categorizing them.
Here's the link: International Surveys!
Hope you enjoy, and please leave me a comment letting me know how things turn out and if this was helpful.
0 comments:
Post a Comment