Link Referral -- Advertise Your Website For Free
Saturday, March 21, 2009
Click Link Referral or the banner above to join!
Link Referral is a somewhat unique traffic exchange I've been using for quite some time to get referrals. To get traffic to your site/referral link, you're required to surf 30 other member's sites, review five sites, favorite one site, and make one forum post per day. This takes 20 or so minutes and usually yields about 45 hits per day.
Forty-five hits isn't that much, but they're typically very targeted due to the good categorization Link Referral has in place. Not only that, but there are a lot of other blogs being advertised and they're typically the same topic as your site/referral link. So you usually end up coming across a few sites that you find helpful and full of good information.
I've gotten a good number of referrals from Link Referral on a number of the sites I'm a member of and plenty of traffic to my blogs.
Enjoy!
0 comments:
Post a Comment