How Much Have I Made On GPTs?
Saturday, May 30, 2009
One of the common questions I get from others when I pitch the idea of GPT sites is: How much have you made on GPT sites, and how much time did you put in to reach that level?
How Much Have I Made With GPTs?
I went back and looked at some check stubs and my Paypal history earlier to figure out when I really started getting consistent payments from GPT sites. That was roughly July 2008, so a little under a year. In that time, I have profited $1259.30 from various GPT sites. That averages out to about $115 a month. Now, I am almost certain the first thing that comes to your mind is: That's not that much money for almost a year's time...I don't see why I should bother.
No, it's not much relative to a year's earnings and relative to what some people are making online through blogging and the like. But there are numerous advantages to making money with GTPs that, in addition to the money, make it worth the time. Fully customizable hours, your own boss, comfort, ability to multitask with other household tasks, and so on.
How Much Time Did You Put In?
As you could guess, I don't have a time card and I don't keep records of how much I work, so this is a completely rough estimate. I know for a fact that, on a weekly basis, I "work" much less than a part time job (20 hours). If I had to guess, I would say two hours a week, three at the most, so twelve hours a month. With the above numbers, that's about $9.60 an hour, in addition to the above advantages of making cash online. Not a bad deal in my opinion.
How do I manage almost $10/hour only working two to three hours a week? Referrals. When I first started doing GPTs, I did most of the work myself...completed a lot of offers and surveys. But then I realized the importance of referrals and how great having quality referrals is. You can go to sleep and wake up $20 richer the next morning without having touched the computer. The two to three hours mentioned above are now spent almost entirely on getting referrals, and it is certainly paying off for me. If I can do it, so can you!
If you need help getting referrals, I suggest checking out the options on this site: Referrals.
Questions or Comments?
Are you a fellow GPT fiend like I am? How much are you earning monthly and what would you say your hours are like? Let us all know!
0 comments:
Post a Comment