My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://gptcashpro.com
and update your bookmarks.

eBook: Complete Guide To GPT Referrals

eBook: Complete Guide To GPT Referrals

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I recently came across The Complete Guide To GPT Referrals, written by Terri Alexander, which discusses in depth methods of getting referrals for GPT sites and keeping those referrals active. The guide is only 64 pages long, but it is exploding with information. It covers a range of topics including starting your own blog/website, advertising with banners, posting on GPT forums, social networking resources, and much more.

Granted, most of this information can be found somewhat easily all over the Internet and a lot of it can be found on this very blog. However, it is nice to have a single PDF book on your computer that keeps all the topics organized and well explained.

The book is free for download, so there's no legitimate reason to ignore it, even if you're experienced with GPT sites. I've been doing GPTs for almost two years now and still found much of the information to be helpful. I hope you do as well...

Let me know what you think!

1 comments:

Chris May 27, 2009 at 2:45 AM  

Sounds like a great freebie! I'll check it out soon.

Post a Comment

Who's Behind The Scenes?

This blog is clearly dedicated to earning money online through GPT sites. I have been doing just this for a little less than two years and have plans of venturing even deeper into the industry of earning money online. Read more on my About page...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP