Paid To Complete Offers: Cashle
Monday, April 13, 2009
Click Cashle or the banner above to join!
There's been a growing buzz around this GPT recently, from what I've read. So I decided to join and give it a run. My first impression of the site is very good, although I've only been using it for a couple weeks. Here are just a few of the highlights that I was drawn to:
Minimum payout of only $1.00. Cashouts available through Paypal, Alertpay, E-Gold, and a few others. You can also convert your cash to points and use points to purchase prizes through Cashle's partner site, Points2Shop.
Hundreds upon hundreds of free offers and lots of trial offers available.
Numerous built-in tasks/goals to increase earnings. Also multiple "honor levels" which allow you to gain benefits as you reach certain accomplishments (certain number of referrals, offers approved, etc.).
Multiple referral levels as well as bonuses when referrals confirm emails/phone numbers.
So far, I've seen an amazing support system. Admins and moderators are constantly around and their support system seems top notch.
These are just the few things that jumped out to me. There are certainly many more aspects of the site that could be talked about, but I'll let you find some of those on your own if interested.
This appears to be an amazing, well-structured GPT that has been floating under the radar for some time. Hop on board now!
If you have any concerns or questions, please leave me a comment. If you found this helpful, consider subscribing by email or RSS (both can be found in the top right of this site).
Payments:
If you need any help completing offers or just general offer tips, check out:
How To Validly Complete A Free GPT Offer
Frequently Asked Questions and Tips
0 comments:
Post a Comment