Offering Free Banner Advertisement
Saturday, April 4, 2009
**Must be for some form of online earning. It can be your blog, a GPT, any program/website...as long as it's related to some type of online earning (blogging or GPT would be most preferred)**
Criteria
Size: 468x60 preferred. If you submit another size, I'll look at it and make a decision.
Method of Submission: Please submit any entries to:
freead100@gmail.com
**HTML format is preferred when sending your banner. Not mandatory, just makes it easier on me. Break one some of the code if you submit it in HTML**
If that's too much trouble, feel free to post your image URL and website URL in a comment below...don't worry about HTML format if you submit it this way.
Location of placement: Your banner, if submitted in 468x60, will be placed directly above my blog posts in the left column. Any other size will be determined separately.
Other Info: Banners will probably be rotated bi-weekly unless I get tons of them, then I'll likely drop it to a week. The rotation will go on until I decide to stop it. Your banner can/will be showed more than once as the rotation goes.
Any questions or comments can be made here or sent to the submission email above.
If you don't have a banner you can make one at Free Banner Maker and upload it to Photobucket or Imageshack.
5 comments:
very nice
very nice blog you have here! Like the way it's set up and everything - and awesome that you are offering free advertising for people too!
It is a very nice Blog which brings me to ask, how do you do it. I have a some what good looking Blog, but I don't know how to add things like advertising, banners and the such. I would love to offer Free advertising as well, but how do you do it, could you give me a few pointers, I will put your banner or add on my blog.
Thanks So Much,
Scott
ameripride014@yahoo.com
Thanks a lot for your compliments! I have emailed you back :)
--Jon
I would have asked the same question as scott terry but he beat me to it.also,I found your site on link exchange,as I am also a member,gave a review but had to come back as you have good content.The free banner maker link doesnt seem to work rightnow,I will try a G search.Also,would like to mabey swap some GPT site referals,or site exchange.If you can,check out my blog,(link in my review)e-mail...richbonnie220@gmail.com.Put BLOG GPT in subject so i dont erase it!(junk mail account anyway but I keep em empty because 5000 e-mails a week might close the account)Thanks!!
Post a Comment