My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://gptcashpro.com
and update your bookmarks.

The Importance Of Twitter In Getting GPT Referrals

The Importance Of Twitter In Getting GPT Referrals

Friday, June 5, 2009


By now, most people have heard of Twitter, but many do not quite understand it. Is it a new insult? "You dumb twitter!!"

No.

Is it a medical condition? "I've been diagnosed with Twitter!"

Big fat no.

What does one do with Twitter? Wikipedia has the following entry:

"Twitter is a free social networking and micro-blogging service that enables its users to send and read other users' updates known as tweets."

But what the heck does that mean? Basically Twitter allows you to create a unique account and identity, then post short updates such as what blog you're currently reading, what GPT offer/survey you just completed, if there's a new contest on a GPT, and so on. Anything that fits into 140 characters.

In addition to this, you can follow other people and they can follow you. This means they see your updates/Tweets, and you see theirs. All in a continuous feed, instant updates on what's currently going on with other people.

The question arises: How could Twitter help me get GPT referrals?

Simple. You join Twitter, do a search in Twitter's index for something like "paid offers" or "GPT sites," and start following the people that the search returns. In return, many of them will start following you. You now have a "GPT network" where you can provide updates on hot GPT offers, new surveys, and whatever else you're doing involving GPTs. Send out a Tweet about a new GPT you just joined, and people who are interested in GPTs will immediately see your referral link and check it out. Made a new blog post about your favorite GPT or a GPT payment? Tweet it. Getting other people involved = Referrals = More money!

#1 Rule of getting referrals: Never deny an opportunity to form a network of people who share a common interest in GPTs and making money online.


You can follow me at Twitter @EarnWithGPTs and get quick updates on new blog posts and hot GPT offers!

2 comments:

Chris June 5, 2009 at 9:15 AM  

I tweet but I don't tweet often. Some people tweet all day, it can be very addicting for some.

Jon June 5, 2009 at 2:53 PM  

Yeah, I don't sit there all day and Tweet away, but I do try to do it when I feel something significant is going on in relation to a GPT I'm a part of.

Thanks for the comment! :)

Post a Comment

Who's Behind The Scenes?

This blog is clearly dedicated to earning money online through GPT sites. I have been doing just this for a little less than two years and have plans of venturing even deeper into the industry of earning money online. Read more on my About page...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP